David Gossman, Kokomo agent for American Family Insurance, sponsor of Community Day at the IMS and of the Media Pit Stop Competition, presents a check to Jamey Henderson, executive director of Samaritan Caregivers and Allan James, operations manager of Z92.FIVE. The radio station won the Media Pit Stop Competiton for 2010 and chose Samaritan Caregivers as their charity. Submitted | Ashlie Dittfield
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Twitter introduces website security tool after AP account hacked
Twitter is adding a new security tool to its website, making it harder for outsiders to gain access to accounts, a month after a false posting triggered a stock-market decline.
May 23, 2013 1 Photo
- Siblings withstand storm in fridge
- Mom delivered baby as tornado struck
- Twitter introduces website security tool after AP account hacked
- KT Twitter Updates
- Community Calendar
- AP Video
- Sheriff: No Sign Killing of 2 Kids Was Planned Obama Defends Drone Strikes, With Limits Raw: Jurors Deadlock on Jodi Arias Penalty Boy Scouts Decision "First Step" Say Activists Raw: Utah Teen Arrested in Death of His Brothers Closer Look at Okla. School Where Children Died Two Suspects in Murder Known to London Police Boy Scouts Mom Supports Gay Inclusiveness "Be Ready": NOAA Warns of Busy Hurricane Season SeaWorld: Penguins Are Coolest Thing in Florida Obama Renews Call to Close Gitmo Obama Offers Drone Strike Defense Raw: Heckler Interrupts Obama on Guantanamo A Slice of Apple History Up for Grabs
Audio: How can we better prepare for tornadoes?
An NPR broadcast examines the question of how communities can better prepare for tornadoes like the one that struck Moore, Okla. on Monday. The broadcast features commentary from Michael Fitzgerald, who reported a five-part disaster series for the CNHI News Service.
May 22, 2013 1 Photo
- Photos: Aftermath of massive tornado in Moore
- The Big One: Preparing for mid-America earthquake
- Audio: How can we better prepare for tornadoes?