COUNTING MONEY: Eastern High School life skills student Jonathan Snow counts money Thursday using an application on his iPad. The Kokomo Area Special Education Cooperative is using technology to reach its students in new way.
- Kokomo Tribune Staff Twitter
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Is it really possible to not know you're pregnant until the birth?
Trish Staine had just finished running 10 miles while training for a half-marathon when she started going into labor. The mother of three said she hadn't gained any weight or felt any fetal movement in the months before and had no idea she was pregnant. Is it possible for a woman not to know she's pregnant before she starts giving birth?
June 17, 2013 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Amphibious bus filled with tourists sinks
- State photo-ID databases become troves for police
- Is it really possible to not know you're pregnant until the birth?
- Community Calendar
- AP Video
- Man Who Disrupted Flight Ranted About CIA Feds: 7-Eleven Stores Exploited Immigrants Fla. Teen Catches Ride With Whale Shark G8 Leaders Huddle on Syria Raw: Obama, Putin Meet at G8 Iran's Rowhani Urges 'Path of Moderation' Daughter: Mandela Doing 'Very Well' Investigators Probe Origin of Colo. Wildfire Ex-NFL Star Chad Johnson Out of Jail 'Game of Thrones' Boosts N. Ireland Raw: Prince Philip Leaves Hospital After Surgery Zimmerman Jury Selection Turns to Media Exposure Raw: FBI Meets Plane After Poison Threat Family Tweets Say Kim Kardashian Gives Birth US, EU Leaders Announce Free Trade Talks
Audio: How can we better prepare for tornadoes?
An NPR broadcast examines the question of how communities can better prepare for tornadoes like the one that struck Moore, Okla. on Monday. The broadcast features commentary from Michael Fitzgerald, who reported a five-part disaster series for the CNHI News Service.
May 22, 2013 1 Photo
- Photos: Aftermath of massive tornado in Moore
- The Big One: Preparing for mid-America earthquake
- Audio: How can we better prepare for tornadoes?