Howard County arrests
Thursday, 11:19 p.m., police arrested Jonathan T. Brumfiel, 40, 1400 block of North Apperson Way, at the same address on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 4:02 a.m., police arrested Andre Boston, 32, 1000 block of North Bell Street, at the 4000 block of South Lafountain Street on a warrant.
Saturday, 4:50 p.m., police arrested Jacob L. Earnheart, 21, 700 block of South Purdum Street, at the intersection of Taylor and Webster streets on two body attachment warrants.
Saturday, 6:43 p.m., police arrested Gregory L. Lawton, 33, 2900 block of Amberwood Place, at 4000 block of South Lafountain Street, on charges of domestic battery and strangulation.
Sunday, 12:49 a.m., police arrested Joshua M. Keller, 23, 6300 block of North Maiden Road, at the 700 block of South Main Street on a body attachment warrant.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:25 a.m., deputies arrested Byron D. Hill, 24, 1000 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on two body attachment warrants. Monday, 8:30 a.m., police arrested an 11-year-old female in the 200 block of
- June 18, 2013: Police reports Howard County Arrests Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jesse W. Gunnell, 30, 900 block of South Plate Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony recklessness charge, and on warrant charges of battery and mischief. Friday, 1:05
- June 14, 2013 Police Reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2:27 p.m., police arrested Dillon L. Rush, 22, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a warrant for failure to appear. Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Lewis, 37, 600 bloc
- Fatal fire under investigation The 95-year-old woman found dead in her burnt house last week died of smoke inhalation, Howard County Coroner Jay Price ruled. Fire crews found Ellen Singleton in the garage of her home on 1100 East just south of Ind. 26 after the fire was extinguish
- Blotter Howard County Arrests Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Hinni, 48, 1900 block of West Murden Street, at Markland Avenue and Berkley Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated. Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Darrell R. Buc
- Police Reports - June 12, 2013
- Police Reports - June 11, 2013
- Police reports - June 8, 2013
- Police Reports - June 6, 2013
- Police Reports - June 1, 2013
- More Police Reports Headlines