Tuesday, 1:39 a.m., police arrested Monte Fields, 49, 1400 block of North Morrison Street, at Mulberry and Union streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 1:50 a.m., deputies arrested Paris D. Stewart, 28, 1100 block of South Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 3:10 a.m., police arrested Nick J. Cook, 45, 1900 block of North Indiana Street, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of theft.
Tuesday, 10:23 a.m., police arrested a 10-year-old female at Lafayette Park School, 923 N. Korby St., on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 11:58 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie Adamson, 36, Greencastle, at the Putnam County jail, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Tuesday, 1:27 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 30, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 1:35 p.m., deputies arrested Chad Walker, 23, 4000 south block of 450 East, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Jerald Heart, 25, 100 block of Wildridge Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Derek D. Herrell, 13000 west block of 500 North, at the Miami County jail, on two body attachment warrants.
Tuesday, 6:15 p.m., deputies arrested Troy L. Douglas, 47, 600 block of South Union Street, at that residence, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 8:14 p.m., police arrested Bobby L. Avery, 26, 400 block of Chip Lane, in the 500 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:14 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2600 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of runaway.
Wednesday, 12:09 a.m., deputies arrested Cassandra J. Hinton, 32, 1100 block of East State Street, at U.S. 31 and 500 South, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 1:22 a.m., deputies arrested Lyndsey D. Maloney, 23, 500 block of South Washington Street, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 3:14 a.m., police arrested Jason Ferguson, 32, Bringhurst, in the 1200 block of South Locke Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Sunday, the theft of computers, a stereo system, clothing, a TV, an Xbox game system and cellphone valued at $1,550 was reported from the 1000 block of South Elizabeth Street.
Tuesday, 7:50 a.m., the theft of four concrete saws valued at $4,129 was reported during a burglary in the 1800 block of East Havens Street.
Tuesday, 8:05 p.m., the theft of five flat screen TV’s, two surround sound systems and assorted jewelry valued at $11,600 was reported during a burglary in the 1200 block of South Cooper Street.
Tuesday, 11:23 p.m., the theft of a 44-inch TV, an Xbox 360 and two Wii games consoles valued at $1,500 was reported during a burglary in the 600 block of Southlea Drive.
- Police Reports
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:25 a.m., deputies arrested Byron D. Hill, 24, 1000 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on two body attachment warrants. Monday, 8:30 a.m., police arrested an 11-year-old female in the 200 block of
- June 18, 2013: Police reports Howard County Arrests Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jesse W. Gunnell, 30, 900 block of South Plate Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony recklessness charge, and on warrant charges of battery and mischief. Friday, 1:05
- June 14, 2013 Police Reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2:27 p.m., police arrested Dillon L. Rush, 22, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a warrant for failure to appear. Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Lewis, 37, 600 bloc
- Fatal fire under investigation The 95-year-old woman found dead in her burnt house last week died of smoke inhalation, Howard County Coroner Jay Price ruled. Fire crews found Ellen Singleton in the garage of her home on 1100 East just south of Ind. 26 after the fire was extinguish
- Blotter Howard County Arrests Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Hinni, 48, 1900 block of West Murden Street, at Markland Avenue and Berkley Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated. Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Darrell R. Buc
- Police Reports - June 12, 2013
- Police Reports - June 11, 2013
- Police reports - June 8, 2013
- Police Reports - June 6, 2013
- Police Reports - June 1, 2013
- More Police Reports Headlines