Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 7:17 p.m., police arrested Jennifer K. Shopher, 25, 3500 north block of 00 East-West, in the 300 block of Redwood Drive, on a charge of possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Joshua A. Ebenhart, 23, 1000 block of South Jay Street, at Jay Street and Vaile Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended and warrants for theft, false informing and two counts of failure to appear.
Wednesday, 10:52 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Chapman, 26, 700 block of Uncle Tom Street, Greentown, in the 100 block of South Reed Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 12:07 a.m., police arrested James M. Kennell, 26, 200 block of North Market Street, at Lordeman and Morrison streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 12:55 a.m., police arrested Anthony W. Fulton, 34, 300 block of East Carter Street, in that block, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 3:33 a.m., police arrested Kayla Y. Stanley, 21, 1100 block of East State Street, in the 800 block of South Reed Road, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 10:10 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Mark A. Belzer, 28, 400 block of East Taylor Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:07 a.m., police arrested Shannon T. Morgan, 43, 1200 block of East Firmin Street, in the 1600 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:19 p.m., deputies arrested James R. Cook, 40, Russiaville, on a warrant for intimidation.
Thursday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested Melissa Gamblin, 34, Russiaville, on warrants for fraud on a financial institution, attempted fraud and two counts of fraud.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- June 18, 2013: Police reports Howard County Arrests Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jesse W. Gunnell, 30, 900 block of South Plate Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony recklessness charge, and on warrant charges of battery and mischief. Friday, 1:05
- June 14, 2013 Police Reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2:27 p.m., police arrested Dillon L. Rush, 22, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a warrant for failure to appear. Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Lewis, 37, 600 bloc
- Fatal fire under investigation The 95-year-old woman found dead in her burnt house last week died of smoke inhalation, Howard County Coroner Jay Price ruled. Fire crews found Ellen Singleton in the garage of her home on 1100 East just south of Ind. 26 after the fire was extinguish
- Blotter Howard County Arrests Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Hinni, 48, 1900 block of West Murden Street, at Markland Avenue and Berkley Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated. Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Darrell R. Buc
- Police Reports - June 12, 2013
- Police Reports - June 11, 2013
- Police reports - June 8, 2013
- Police Reports - June 6, 2013
- Police Reports - June 1, 2013
- Police Blotter - May 31, 2013
- More Police Reports Headlines