Howard County arrests
Thursday, 2:26 p.m., police arrested Deriq Watters, 24, 3000 block of Matthew Drive, at Elizabeth and Hoffer streets, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 3:57 a.m., deputies arrested Breann N. Quakenbush, 28, Greentown, at 4508 E. 200 South, on charges of possession of paraphernalia, false informing and a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested William T. Walker, 19, Elkhart, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., deputies arrested Carl E. Blassingame Jr., 29, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:08 a.m., deputies arrested Bobby L. Avery, 25, no address, at the Plainfield Correctional Facility, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:08 a.m., deputies arrested Kevin A. Conrad, 21, Peru, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Sier D. Swindle, 20, Indianapolis, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:45 p.m., police arrested Dawn R. Crecelius, 42, Cass County, in the 3400 block of Melody Lane East, on a charge of possession of cocaine.
Thursday, 6:04 p.m., police arrested Kevin S. Lynch, 38, 500 west block of 400 South, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery, strangulation and interfering with the reporting of a crime.
Thursday, 8:44 p.m., police arrested Demetrius A. Hunter, 30, in the 900 block of North Jay Street, at North and Purdum streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 2:49 a.m., state police arrested Patrick R. Custard, Chicago, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 3:26 p.m., state police arrested Hillari E. Cripe, 21, Indianapolis, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- June 18, 2013: Police reports Howard County Arrests Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jesse W. Gunnell, 30, 900 block of South Plate Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony recklessness charge, and on warrant charges of battery and mischief. Friday, 1:05
- June 14, 2013 Police Reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2:27 p.m., police arrested Dillon L. Rush, 22, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a warrant for failure to appear. Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Lewis, 37, 600 bloc
- Fatal fire under investigation The 95-year-old woman found dead in her burnt house last week died of smoke inhalation, Howard County Coroner Jay Price ruled. Fire crews found Ellen Singleton in the garage of her home on 1100 East just south of Ind. 26 after the fire was extinguish
- Blotter Howard County Arrests Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Hinni, 48, 1900 block of West Murden Street, at Markland Avenue and Berkley Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated. Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Darrell R. Buc
- Police Reports - June 12, 2013
- Police Reports - June 11, 2013
- Police reports - June 8, 2013
- Police Reports - June 6, 2013
- Police Reports - June 1, 2013
- Police Blotter - May 31, 2013
- More Police Reports Headlines