Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Robert Bammerlin, 31, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 2:19 p.m., deputies arrested Darnell N. Jones, 29, 900 block North Purdum Street, at 880 West and 200 North, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher P. Groves, 36, 400 block of Sumymeade Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for criminal confinement.
Tuesday, 3:15 p.m., police arrested Dayna Gifford, 26, LaFontaine, and Nicholas Burchett, 26, Wabash, each on charges of dealing in a look-a-like substance, child neglect and resisting law enforcement. Police also charged Burchett with battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 8:33 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at Virginia Avenue and Plate Street, on charges of auto theft, resisting law enforcement and battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 3:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua K. Wasson, 28, 500 block of East Sycamore Street, at that residence, on a warrant for parole violation.
Wednesday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Bradford Allison, 48, 100 block of South Calumet Street, at Sycamore and Ohio streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male and two 14-year-old males at Jackson and Indiana streets, each on charges of theft and possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Ladonna Johnson, 55, 100 block of East Center Road, at that residence, on charges of operator never licensed and two counts of resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 11:14 p.m., police arrested Talik Woodard, 40, 900 block of East Jefferson Street, at Little Daddy’s Show Club, 1527 S. Home Ave., on charges of possession of cocaine and dealing in cocaine.
Wednesday, 11:56 a.m., the theft of a 1998 green Jeep Cherokee valued at $2,000 was reported from the 800 block of Twyckingham Lane.
Monday, 10 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance and a warrant for violation of parole.
Tuesday, 4:18 p.m., state police arrested Nicole Lawson, 38, 2900 block of North Waugh Street, Kokomo, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
- Police Reports
- June 18, 2013: Police reports Howard County Arrests Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jesse W. Gunnell, 30, 900 block of South Plate Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony recklessness charge, and on warrant charges of battery and mischief. Friday, 1:05
- June 14, 2013 Police Reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2:27 p.m., police arrested Dillon L. Rush, 22, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a warrant for failure to appear. Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Lewis, 37, 600 bloc
- Fatal fire under investigation The 95-year-old woman found dead in her burnt house last week died of smoke inhalation, Howard County Coroner Jay Price ruled. Fire crews found Ellen Singleton in the garage of her home on 1100 East just south of Ind. 26 after the fire was extinguish
- Blotter Howard County Arrests Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Hinni, 48, 1900 block of West Murden Street, at Markland Avenue and Berkley Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated. Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Darrell R. Buc
- Police Reports - June 12, 2013
- Police Reports - June 11, 2013
- Police reports - June 8, 2013
- Police Reports - June 6, 2013
- Police Reports - June 1, 2013
- Police Blotter - May 31, 2013
- More Police Reports Headlines