Thursday, 12:17 p.m., police arrested Heather R. Thompson, 24, 1100 block of South Courtland Avenue, at that residence, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 4:55 p.m., police arrested Daniel J. Bilyeu, 29, 5200 block of Mohawk Drive, at Monroe and Washington streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 5:35 p.m., police arrested David M. Medina, Galveston, on a charge of patronizing a prostitute.
Thursday, 7:06 p.m., police arrested Jason E. Guffey, 41, 2100 block of North Locke Street, in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a warrant from the Indiana Department of Corrections for retaking an offender.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Joanna L. Hanzal, 46, 600 block of Bradford Drive, in the 2800 block of South Washington Street, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 12:33 a.m., police arrested Joshua T. Jones, 25, 800 block of Apperson Way South, in the 1100 block of South Home Avenue, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Friday, 4:11 a.m., police arrested Dion C. Cannon, 24, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Wabash and Park avenues, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being an habitual traffic offender.
Thursday, 7:05 a.m., the theft of a nailer, an air compressor and a sawzall was reported during a burglary from Millenium Park.
Thursday, 9:22 a.m., the theft of power tools and hand tools was reported during a burglary in the 500 block of East Hoffer Street.
Thursday, 5:48 p.m., the theft of cash and an iPhone was reported during a burglary in the 1500 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 12:28 a.m., the theft of a Dell sliver laptop computer, change and a Remington 870 gun was reported during a burglary in the 1100 block of East Walnut Street.
- Police Reports
- June 18, 2013: Police reports Howard County Arrests Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jesse W. Gunnell, 30, 900 block of South Plate Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony recklessness charge, and on warrant charges of battery and mischief. Friday, 1:05
- June 14, 2013 Police Reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2:27 p.m., police arrested Dillon L. Rush, 22, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a warrant for failure to appear. Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Lewis, 37, 600 bloc
- Fatal fire under investigation The 95-year-old woman found dead in her burnt house last week died of smoke inhalation, Howard County Coroner Jay Price ruled. Fire crews found Ellen Singleton in the garage of her home on 1100 East just south of Ind. 26 after the fire was extinguish
- Blotter Howard County Arrests Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Hinni, 48, 1900 block of West Murden Street, at Markland Avenue and Berkley Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated. Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Darrell R. Buc
- Police Reports - June 12, 2013
- Police Reports - June 11, 2013
- Police reports - June 8, 2013
- Police Reports - June 6, 2013
- Police Reports - June 1, 2013
- Police Blotter - May 31, 2013
- More Police Reports Headlines