Friday, 11:09 p.m., police arrested Todd L. Berry, 39, 4500 block of East 200 South, at Washington and Woodland streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 11:09 p.m., police arrested Joseph R. East, 26, 4500 block of East 200 South, at Washington and Woodland streets, on three warrant charges of failure to appear.
Friday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Yunes Kobaree, 23, 1300 block of North Philips Street, at North and Leeds streets, on a marijuana possession charge.
Saturday, 12:47 a.m., police arrested Ron R. Swope, 53, Bunker Hill, in the 2800 block of North Washington Street, on two counts of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 3:31 a.m., police arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 24, 500 block of East Poplar Street, in the 1800 block of North Washington Street, on a felony residential entry charge, and on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 4:58 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male, in the 1700 block of East Markland Avenue, on a public intoxication charge.
Saturday, 12:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua L. Marcum, 21, Sharpsville, at 900 East and 400 South, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 2:48 p.m., police arrested Kenneth W. Ellis, 50, Miami, in the 100 block of East Markland Avenue, on a body attachment warrant.
- Police Reports
- June 18, 2013: Police reports Howard County Arrests Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jesse W. Gunnell, 30, 900 block of South Plate Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony recklessness charge, and on warrant charges of battery and mischief. Friday, 1:05
- June 14, 2013 Police Reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2:27 p.m., police arrested Dillon L. Rush, 22, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a warrant for failure to appear. Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Lewis, 37, 600 bloc
- Fatal fire under investigation The 95-year-old woman found dead in her burnt house last week died of smoke inhalation, Howard County Coroner Jay Price ruled. Fire crews found Ellen Singleton in the garage of her home on 1100 East just south of Ind. 26 after the fire was extinguish
- Blotter Howard County Arrests Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Hinni, 48, 1900 block of West Murden Street, at Markland Avenue and Berkley Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated. Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Darrell R. Buc
- Police Reports - June 12, 2013
- Police Reports - June 11, 2013
- Police reports - June 8, 2013
- Police Reports - June 6, 2013
- Police Reports - June 1, 2013
- Police Blotter - May 31, 2013
- More Police Reports Headlines