Howard County arrests
Thursday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Dawn Crecelius, 42, Walton, at the Courthouse, on a hold for Grant County.
Thursday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Brian Isenhower, 36, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 11:35 a.m., deputies arrested Johnny D. Young, 29, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, noon, police arrested a 14-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 12:39 p.m., deputies arrested Cassandra D. Riegle, 28, Frankfort, at the Hamilton County jail, on a warrant for aiding, inducing or causing theft.
Thursday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested John R. Myers, 60, 2900 block of Burton Drive, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being an habitual traffic violator.
Thursday, 6:40 p.m., deputies arrested Justin C. Knapp, 28, Galveston, in the 100 block of North Sycamore Street, Walton, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:28 p.m., deputies arrested Matthew A. Long, 22, 900 west block of 400 South, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of indecent exposure.
Thursday, 8:16 p.m., police arrested Kodie L. Nottingham, 29, 1200 block of South Main Street, in the 800 block of East Vaile Avenue, on a warrant for dealing in a controlled substance.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- June 18, 2013: Police reports Howard County Arrests Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jesse W. Gunnell, 30, 900 block of South Plate Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony recklessness charge, and on warrant charges of battery and mischief. Friday, 1:05
- June 14, 2013 Police Reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2:27 p.m., police arrested Dillon L. Rush, 22, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a warrant for failure to appear. Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Lewis, 37, 600 bloc
- Fatal fire under investigation The 95-year-old woman found dead in her burnt house last week died of smoke inhalation, Howard County Coroner Jay Price ruled. Fire crews found Ellen Singleton in the garage of her home on 1100 East just south of Ind. 26 after the fire was extinguish
- Blotter Howard County Arrests Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Hinni, 48, 1900 block of West Murden Street, at Markland Avenue and Berkley Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated. Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Darrell R. Buc
- Police Reports - June 12, 2013
- Police Reports - June 11, 2013
- Police reports - June 8, 2013
- Police Reports - June 6, 2013
- Police Reports - June 1, 2013
- Police Blotter - May 31, 2013
- More Police Reports Headlines