Howard County arrests
Friday, 10:42 a.m., police arrested Toby Blankenship, 47, 1000 block of South Union Street, at North and Washington streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 3:20 p.m., police arrested Trevion Geyton, 24, 1800 block of Northview Boulevard, at Indiana and Jackson streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 3:31 p.m., police arrested Nicole D. Fondots, 28, 1500 block of West Havens Street, at that residence, on a warrant for five counts of theft.
Friday, 6:40 p.m., police arrested Chelsey B. Goode, 19, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at U.S. 31 and Center Road, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 6:40 p.m., police arrested William T. Smith, 46, 90 block of South U.S. 31, at Alto Road and Tulip Lane, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 7:11 p.m., police arrested Janice M. Coy, 58, 1200 block of South Ohio Street, at Berkley Road and Havens Street, on charges of driving while suspended and possession of controlled substance.
Saturday, 2:46 a.m., police arrested Keon Jones, 26, 1400 block of West North Street, at Phillips and Havens streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Saturday, 4:12 a.m., police arrested Debriel Scales, 26, 1200 block of South Waugh Street, at 1101 E. Monroe St., on a charge of resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 4:38 a.m., police arrested Jacob A. Sutton, 20, 11000 block of Crestview Boulevard, at Sycamore and Phillips streets, on charges of illegal consumption of alcohol and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- June 18, 2013: Police reports Howard County Arrests Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jesse W. Gunnell, 30, 900 block of South Plate Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony recklessness charge, and on warrant charges of battery and mischief. Friday, 1:05
- June 14, 2013 Police Reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2:27 p.m., police arrested Dillon L. Rush, 22, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a warrant for failure to appear. Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Lewis, 37, 600 bloc
- Fatal fire under investigation The 95-year-old woman found dead in her burnt house last week died of smoke inhalation, Howard County Coroner Jay Price ruled. Fire crews found Ellen Singleton in the garage of her home on 1100 East just south of Ind. 26 after the fire was extinguish
- Blotter Howard County Arrests Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Hinni, 48, 1900 block of West Murden Street, at Markland Avenue and Berkley Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated. Sunday, 11:11 p.m., police arrested Darrell R. Buc
- Police Reports - June 12, 2013
- Police Reports - June 11, 2013
- Police reports - June 8, 2013
- Police Reports - June 6, 2013
- Police Reports - June 1, 2013
- Police Blotter - May 31, 2013
- More Police Reports Headlines